• High-speed wireless connectivity: Enjoy lightning-fast internet speeds with a maximum transmission rate of 1200Mbps.
• Dual-band compatibility: Connect to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi signals for a stable and reliable internet connection.
• Easy setup: Set up the repeater in minutes with the WPS function and enjoy hassle-free internet connectivity.
• Firewall protection: Protect your network from unauthorized access with the built-in firewall function.
The wifi repeater is to help these devices with weak wifi signals at the location like kitchen, washing room, bedroom, yard, garage, etc.
Don't compare the wifi speed with router's, it would be useless, don't buy for this purpose.
1.【Expand Your WiFi Range】: The Wi-Fi range extender works for expanding the WiFi signal of the main router to further rooms, completely covers network dead zones with stronger signal, and optimizes your home wireless coverage.
2.【Easy Setup】: Plug and play, wall-mounted design with mini size, follow the user manual to set up easily, no complex steps, and tech expert required.
3.【High Performance】: Support wifi signal extending through the wall; the extending distance can be up to 100ft, no more dead zones in your smart home life(speaker/monitoring / TV/doorbell/thermostat).2 External antennas for better performance, reliable wireless N network speed up to 300Mbps covering your bedroom, floors, restroom, garage, and garden.
4.【Wide Compatible】: Works with any wireless router or WiFi system on the market. Up to 300Mbps 2.4Ghz wireless speed rate. Supports all devices including Smartphones, iPhones, iPads, tablets, laptops, desktops, Smart TVs, TV boxes, Alexa, wireless security cameras, etc.
1) The passwords of your repeater are as same as your router's. 2) Poor signal connection may cause slow speeds or a dropped connection. 3) If do not see the desired wireless network, you can move the range extender closer to the router and scan again as it may be out of range. There are 3 Versions, 5G 1200Mbps Repeater With 4 Antennas EU Plug & US Plug & UK Plug. Please choose carefully
Q1. Can't connect to the internet after finished setting? A1. Please check whether you enter the same password as your router, and check is there any special characters in it, such as *&^%$#@!. If yes, please change your router password. Repeater can not identify special characters.
Q2. How to reset the repeater? A2. Please long press the reset button for 10 seconds under power. ( NOT WPS button, the reset button is at the side)
Q3: What should I do if I cannot access the Repeater's web management page? A1: Make sure your computer is connected to the extended network. A2: Make sure your computer is set to obtain an IP address automatically. A3; If the Repeater has connected to the router, you should go to your router' DHCP client list to obtain the Repeater's current IP address. A4; Reset the Repeater.
Q4: Why does the wireless transmission rate speed down, when the wirelesssigna! is stronger after being repeated by the Repeater? Repeater has to process one-way communication between your root Wireless A1: In compliance with the wireless transmission protocol, all the Repeater devices are set to work in half-duplex instead of full-duplex mode.In other words, the router (or AP) and the terminal clients; so the transmission time will be double-increased, while the speed will be decreased.Recommends that you connect to the extender when your home network connection is poor ,or when you want a larger wireless coverage to eliminate dead zones''
Q5: Why the devices connected to the Repeater cannot get an IP address from the Repeater and cannot access the Internet? A1; Maybe you enabled a wireless MAC filter, wireless access control, or access control list(ACL) on your router. To solve this problem, please log into your router and disable the MAC filter, wireless access control, or ACL. A2; Maybe the Repeater has not been successfully connected to your router, please reset the Repeater and Reconfiguration. A3; Maybe the IP address of the router is occupied or the wireless device connected by the router has reached the limit. please reboot your router, then reset the Repeater and Reconfiguration.